Here are some useful things to enhance your learning.
- https://www.bbc.com/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn - BBC Bitesize KS2
- http://www.primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/ - Interactive Resources
- https://www.nationalnumeracy.org.uk/your-childs-maths - National Numeracy
- http://www.crickweb.co.uk/Key-Stage-2.html - Interactive Games
- https://mathsbot.com/#Question%20Generators – Maths Bot Interactive
- https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/national-curriculum-assessments-practice-materials - SATs Practise
- Daily reading and asking questions about the book will improve your child’s comprehension skills.
- Daily timestables practise will also help to improve your child’s speed in answering questions and use the basic maths methods. Your child should be aiming to answer the timestables question in under 4 seconds!