Here are some useful links to enhance and support your learning:
- Oak National Aacdemy - free video lessons, resources and activities, covering most subjects)
- BBC Bitesize KS2
- Primary Homework Help - range of interactive resources for a range of topics.
- National Geographic for Kids – Find amazing facts about animals, science, history and geography, along with fun competitions, games and more.
PE and Mindfulness - Stay Active
- My Happy Mind – The My Happy Mind App is free to download: This app allows parents to continue to embed the learning at home and the fun games and activities keep children motivated to live the habits they have learnt at school, when they are at home.
- Cosmic Yoga – Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation designed specifically for children.
- Literacy Shed – downloadable resource packs with tasks based on video clips on YouTube
- Love Reading 4 Kids – A site with recommended booklists, categorised by age range and topic, covering fiction and non-fiction. EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹Spelling Frame – Choose a spelling rule then choose to either practise the spelling or take a test with those words. All words are read aloud (make sure your sound is turned up) and provided within a sentence for context.
- White Rose Maths – This website contains some excellent materials to support maths.
- Times Tables Rock Stars – Supports times table fluency. The user name and passwords have been added to homework books.
- Third Space Learning – Some useful guidance and activities for parents.
- NRICH – This website has lots of mathematical problems to solve. Use the ‘primary students’ button to navigate the site
- Maths Frame – Really good range of maths games.
- Top Marks – A range of interactive maths games categorised by age group, suitable for parents and students to work through.